Friday, May 1, 2009

Trigger tonight!!

Can I first say that I am an emotional wreck? I don't really want to get into ALL the reasons, because, well I just don't feel like typing that much tonight, but I am prone to bouts of crying and smiling. It's kinda crazy.

Anyway! I went to the RE yesterday for another scan. 9 measurable follies. All between 15 and 17. 3 more doses of Repronex at the appt, 3 more this moring and trigger tonight. Egg Retrieval (ER) is set for Sunday at 10:30a. I just booked our hotel for tomorrow night.

We are going to go see a movie w/friends around 7:30p tonight, then home to inject the HcG at 10:30p, have some fun adult time (hey, it was prescribed!) and then to bed. I am exhausted so I am looking forward to the bed part.

Otherwise, that's it for now. I will try to write more on Sun or Mon to update on ER.

No comments: