Monday, April 27, 2009

Follie scan 1 down

So we went into the RE this morning and got our first follie scan. (We started stims last Tuesday, the 21st). Things seem to be going well. My lining is at a 9 and I have about 9 follies going - 5-6 on the lefthand side, and 3-4 on the righthand side all around 10-11 in size. The RE seemed happy, so I am too.
Although I wouldn't mind a few more jumping in the action before ER. But it is quality over quantity. Cross your fingers that everything continues going well.

Funny story here, my crazy boss asks when I get back to the office after the appointment, if I am doing okay and if I need a hug. Talk about bi-polar. She has a screaming fit at me two weeks ago and then she wants to know if I want a hug? So irritating.

Anyway, I don't want to focus on the negative in my life, I want to focus on the positive. My growing follicles and the good job that I just applied for. Think good thoughts!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh I have my first one tomorrow morning. While I'm not hoping for as many as you have, more than one would be nice.

Flutterby918 said...

Are you doing IUI then? I was hoping for more, but RE is happy, so I am happy. This is my mantra!