Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So I got a "new" schedule in the mail from my RE today. It has the appointment times scheduled for the days that they need me to come in.
I also got a phone call from the nurse on Monday to set up my Lupron training. That will be this Sunday at 11:15a. So A and I will go in and get trained and then we plan on going to lunch. Maybe we will stop into Costco too and pick up some things. We will see though. So injections start on Monday. I am a little nervous, but I do have that saline that my mom got me, so maybe I will practice with that on Sunday night so I am not as nervous on Monday morning. It won't end up being my 1st shot, ya know?

So I have a countdown again. My best friend and her husband will be here in 16 days, I am so excited to see her. We are going to Disneyland and to Six Flags while they are here. So that should be fun. I have one of my doctors appointments on the Monday after we get back from Disney and they will still be in town, but I am going to ask to take a half day (the appt is at 11:30, so I think I will try to work 7-11. Then we can grab lunch w/A and spend the rest of the day together. We will see, hopefully it works out ok.

One of my coworkers brought up that tradeshow that had me worried. My boss said that she (the cw) and my other boss would definitely need to go. So maybe that means that she will stay back and I will be set. I am crossing my fingers that things work out ok. Send up a quick prayer for me if you think about it, that it goes smoothly. More stress is not really something I feel that I can handle right now. You keep your head up though. Keep going.
Well I should get going now, gotta go check the laundry. Night!

And just to remind myself in the future - my H is being awesome tonight. Cleaning the house by himself. I am being selfish and not joining in because, well just because. I will vacuum and dust so it doesn't bother his allergies, but tonight I am enjoying this burst of motivation on his part. Thanks, A, love you so xoxo

No comments: