Saturday, April 25, 2009

Holy Bloat!

It's arrived. The bloat is most definitely here. I started feeling it a bit on Thursday night, but I didn't make much of it. Yesterday at work, I unbuttoned my top button and loosened my belt (but kept it on so it covered my button). Today I woke up feeling pretty normal, got dressed in jeans and a tank and went to run errands. By the time we had gotten done at the bank, library and sat down to lunch I was starting to get a tinge uncomfy. I pulled my pants away from my belly at couple times at lunch and by the end, had loosened my belt and undone the top button again.
In the car on the way to meet a friend I totally undid everything and oh, the relief!

Speaking of meeting a friend, it was so good to see her! It's girl that I went to HS with and worked with during college. We hadn't seen each other in probably the last 6 years. She lives down in the LA area now, so we are pretty close. We are going to plan a trip to get together sometime in the future hopefully.

After meeting w/her we ran some errands. I have a bridal shower tomorrow, so we picked up that gift and then went to Mother.hood Mat.ernity. I had to check out their tum.my sleev.es and see if they were worth it. After trying them on in the store I decided to go ahead with it and picked up a black and a white. Hopefully they work well, because they are non-returnable. But they were super comfy in the fitting room, so cross your fingers that I get some use out of them.

Afterwards we stopped at Ho.me De.pot and I got a couple more plants, ran to Wally.world for some small things and then headed up. Now I am relaxing on the couch with some loose fitting pj pants on.

Tomorrow is the bridal shower and hopefully more relaxing. It's a good weekend so far. My next doc appt is on Monday where we will see how things are progressing. Hopefully good judging by how I am feeling. I must admit though, I am sure I will huge and bloated by the end of next week! This is only 5 days in!

No comments: