Sunday, April 12, 2009

job schmob

I hate job searching. Always. It's never fun. But in this economy it's even worse. So, yeah there is really just not much out there, but I am still trying. I won't get discouraged (ok, well I might, but I will keep plugging along).

I got annoyed today, at the Easter get together that we went to. Not because it wasn't nice. It was wonderful, with great food and lots of nice people. But this one man and I started talking about where A and I were from and he's all, Oh, California is so great, it's such a good thing that you moved out here. We lived in VA for a bit, but came back. Nothing compares.

There is a definite California mentality. They LOVE their state. But if you aren't from here, I can't always say it's for you. It's ok for us, but probably not our forever home. So there! lol

Anyway, on the IVF front. Stopped BCP's (YES!!) and the creams (even more YES!!!). Go the doc on the 20th for suppression check and stim training. I am excited.

Only 5 more days til my bestie gets here. I cleaned up her room yesterday and got the bed all ready. Got her a pair of pj's too, w/Thumper on them because she loves him.
We also bought some potting mix and plants yesterday and did some planting in our pots. I was happy. It was a really nice weekend all in all.

Well I am going to go watch the Tudors online. Later!!

No comments: