Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nervous

So I should be happy. It's Saturday, I am sitting in bed typing up my blog w/my little black cat by my side, purring/snoring away. But I am nervous. Tomorrow is my Lu.pron injection training and then I start the actual injections on Monday 4/6. I am excited, truly, honestly I am. But.....I hate needles with a passion.
I think it stems from when I was a little girl. I had a seizure and I was put on anti-seizure medicine. I had to go in every so often to get my blood checked (don't ask me for what, I was a toddler) and the only good part of it? The lollipop and syringe (no needle included) that I was given to take home and practice on my baby-dolls with. So I think (not that anyone enjoys needles) that is what has given me my fear.
Anyway, I just needed to get that out. No other plans as of yet. Training and lunch tomorrow. A is going golfing today and our maintenance guy is coming to snake our drain, yippee. I am sure he is so excited. The joys of renting!

No comments: