Monday, April 6, 2009

Lupr.on, easy peasy!

1 injection done, only a "few" more to go, lol.

Ok, so it was easy! I went to the doc's office yesterday w/A to find out how to measure and inject myself. We practiced with saline, with burned pretty good (salt and all) and she said I did good. I was more nervous about measuring correctly this morning than I was about doing the actual injection. It was a breeze.

So I am waiting to see what, if any, my side effects are. I will gladly deal with it. I am on the right track. We are moving forward with making OUR baby. I am so excited!! I was laying in bed last night trying to fall asleep and I got kind of emotional. I cried a little, but mostly I felt good. I was thinking about the spare bedroom and how we would put cribs (which, yes I was thinking in the plural, strange I know) in there, and how we would decorate and all that. I am a lot more positive than I have been. I just need to keep it up. I am still kind of scared and nervous about the possibilities, but I am trying to focus on the best one possible.

But I just wanted to update. I am feeling good. We CAN do this, we WILL do it. And it won't be as difficult as we thought. It will be hard, but it's what we have to do, so we will persevere.

No comments: