Sunday, May 31, 2009

Life is....

pretty good right now. Seems strange to say that. But, I am feeling pretty content. I have to admit too, I keep contemplating stopping treatments. I keep thinking lately that we are Happy. We are a great couple and we have a wonderful relationship. But, I think it just might be a lingering sense of failure from the last cycle and not wanting to put us through that again so I am trying to content myself with where/how/what we are. And I love "us".
But, as I have said before, we will continue, we will persevere. I don't know what the outcome will be, but we will travel this path and find out together.
That being said, I went and had my blood taken to start my chromosome testing on Tuesday. I went on Friday to get it done, but I was "too late". The blood that is taken has a certain "shelf-life" for the tests that need to be done. So I was upset when I left on Friday - firstly because when I got there she asked me which test I was there for, my pregnancy test or the chromosome test. That was awesome. Then being told that I couldn't do the test that day and that I need to come back. Both were equivalent to an unhappy me.

Moving on with the weekend.....a friend of ours is getting married next Saturday. Last Friday was her bachelorette party (part 1). She had it at a friend's house - food, games and a passion party. That was pretty fun. Saturday we went to a beer festival, that was fun too. Then on Saturday night we had bachelorette party. We started w/dinner then did some barhopping.
The only part that wasn't fun of the weekend? The cold that I got. I laid in bed all day on Sunday and Monday.

This weekend was pretty nice too. Hung out with A on Friday night, ran some errands, got a beta fish (:-), unecessary, but hey. His name is Bob), then went out to dinner with a friend, then we went out for drinks and to listen to music. Crashed at her friends house and then napped when I got home (only slept about 3 hours last night *blush*). Just made dinner, BBQ chicken pizza. And I am heading to bed soon, so tired!
I am rereading this post and I am bored with it, lol, but it's all I got right now. Brain is not really functioning at full capacity from the lack of sleep. I am on my way to rectify that soon though.
More, and hopefully more interesting, later!

No comments: