Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5 embryos!!

So I am bad, I didn't post with my big news yesterday, but we were out running the roads, picking up Mothers Day gifts, then we came home, watched House and went to bed.

So anyway, to go along with the title of my blog post today - I got the call from the RE yesterday at 11 and he said.....dun dun dun......5 of our 7 eggs fertilized naturally and we have 5 little embryos growing!! So, I didn't hear from him today, so I am assuming we are still growing pretty well and still aiming for a 4 or 5 day transfer on either Thurs or Fri.

I was kicking myself tonight, I was supposed to start my Estrace this morning and I totally missed it! Ugh! So I carried it upstairs in order to start taking it tonight. Bummed me out, first thing I have missed in this whole process. Hopefully it doesn't have any kind of detrimental effect.

But that's pretty much it for now. Obviously there are other things going on in my life, but none of them compare to this, so .....it's falling to the wayside in my blog for a bit. :-)

No comments: