Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So.....yeah

I just don't know what to talk about right now. How sad is that? IVF was ruling my life and without it in the picture currently, I feel like I lack anything interesting to talk about.

Job, still the same....crappy. Check

Husband, still awesome. Check

I did get an email from one of the places that I applied asking me to come in a take a preliminary skills test in order to receive an interview. Kind of annoyed me that I have to do ANOTHER step before I can even meet with someone, but I want to get out of my current job so badly... I will do just about anything (within reason obviously!).
So that is Thursday morning. I have to call them and confirm tomorrow though. You had to call or email to reserve a spot and I emailed right away, but I haven't heard back, so I guess I will call just to be on the safe side.
I am completely unhappy at my current job though. I sit there and silently fume and get annoyed all day long. And sometimes nothing has to happen to make me feel that way. It's just from being there and doing the same thing, day in and day out.

A friend of mine/coworker might be pregnant. She was telling me this morning that she has been feeling nauseous a lot lately, not sleeping well and other things. She just started on the pill about 1 week ago, but didn't take a pregnancy test beforehand and hadn't had a period in a while. So I mentioned it to her. She stopped and got a test and told me that it looked positive so she picked up another and is going to take it tomorrow morning. She also had a doctors appt tomorrow, so if the second one is positive I told her that she should ask for a blood test. She was sweet though, she told me that if she was she would feel bad. I told her not to worry, I would be happy for her. I would never wish what we go through on someone else. So, we will see, she told me that she will let me know tomorrow what she finds out.

That's about it though. Pretty boring all in all.
Our 4th anniversary is Thursday. We are going to go out to a local Italian restaurant this upcoming weekend to celebrate. I am looking forward to it and to spending many more years with A. It's flown by!

Night for now

No comments: