Saturday, May 9, 2009

Update from Doc

I realized, after I already posted about our weekend, that I haven't updated with any info from our RE.

He called later on Thursday afternoon to talk with us about the loss. At this point, he has no idea why this happened. He said it could be three reasons - bad luck, chromosomal issues, or a third that he didn't want to get into and I am guessing is just plain bad eggs.

So we are supposed to get our blood karyotyping done. Me first, if mine is fine, then A. I am supposed to hear from the office on when they want me to get that done.

I want to do it as soon as possible so we can get moving again................but at the same time I am at the point of feeling as if I just can't do this again. The idea of starting over at the beginning overwhelms me. But this is our journey and at this time we are still moving forward, albeit slowly and in a different direction than we hoped.

I just want to make sense of it all. Maybe clarity comes with time.

But, that is where we are at for now.

Thank you for the kind comments on my post below, I truly appreciate them.

No comments: