Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy 3rd Anniversary

Of TTC. That's right, we threw out the BCP's three years ago. We are starting our 4th year of TTC.

How did we get here? How can so much time have gone by without the one thing we want so much in the world? Will we ever be parents?

I wish I could put my emotions into words, but its hard, it would seem hopeless. Words like lost, unfulfilled, sad, tired, angry, pessimistic come to mind.

Don't get me wrong, I still see all that I have that's good, it's just hard to focus on it sometimes when dealing with IF.

2 comments:

TTC a lil F said...

Hi! debdebtx here. I am looking forward to watching your journey if that is ok with you.

Sending T's and P's. I can't wait to hear about your FET cycle!

Flutterby918 said...

I would love to have your support. Thanks for the T's and P's they are much appreciated!!