Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oooooo, post #100!!

"A dream is a wish your heart makes.........."

For some reason those lyrics just came to mind.

We are well on our way for our FET now. Started BCP's on 12/15 and yesterday the infusion nurse came and gave me my IV intralipds. On 12/28, we do my Lu.pron Depot injection and on 1/3 I stop BCP's. My first u/s is scheduled for 1/12 and if it goes well we will get clearance to begin estrogen injects.
Our little frosties will hopefully be "home" around 1/25!

In other good news........I received my first unemployment check on Mon. It takes a huge weight off our shoulders and makes me feel validated in my thoughts of my previous employers.

We are somewhat sad lately though. This is our third Christmas in CA w/out family. It's really hard this year, not that the last two haven't been, but for some reason this year is different. Maybe it's because this year has been so difficult for us, with the two cancelled IVFs behind us, my hospital stay, my job issues, etc, etc.
We are going to hook up A's camera to his computer and video chat with the family on Christmas Day. Hopefully that will help a bit. My mom is really looking forward to it.

In other exciting news, ha, or not! I am applying for different insurance. We have private policies, A's work wasn't the best coverage or price, my work didn't offer, so we have been using An.them for the last two years. Well, my rates continue to raise and it's becoming ridiculous. We were told by our insurance agent that it's because they are trying to do away with that plan, so they raise the premiums to ridiculous levels and hope that people give up on it. So, we will see. I think the sound of the new plan, I just have to wait and see if I am approved. *crossing my fingers*

I am off, need to decide what to eat for dinner, always fun.

No comments: