Monday, November 30, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

We are completely decorated! We go all out so it takes some time to get it all done. We do a Christmas village, other indoor decor, and a tree. I also put some stuff in the bathrooms (including a rug and curtain in the upstairs bathroom), so today I cleaned the shower and put up the curtain in order to finish everything off. We did most indoors Saturday, the outdoors Sun, and like I said, I finished up today.

Went in today and took a proficiency exam for a part time position. Hopefully I will get a call to come in and interview. And silly me, I read my EDD documentation wrong, the phone call isn't until next week.

Tonights dinner was delish! We had bbq chicken pizza, one of our fave spins on pizza. Now I am sitting drinking a beer waiting to watch House. I am tired too, it's been a long day, so I am about ready to crash.....lol, at 7:30pm!!

Otherwise, I (I know I am probably jinxing myself) am having the longest cycle I ever remember having. Today is CD30. I am always a 25-26 day cycler. Not that I am complaining, but it's weird when something you plan on doesn't happen.

Well that's about it in my boring life.....................

No comments: