Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bad blogger

So I have gotten really bad at this blogging thing lately. We have been busy and I just got over a horrible sickness. These are my excuses :-).

Since the last post - that day I started a new cycle (not 6 days or more like the doc suspected, but 1.5 days after the procedure, lucky me). It was a really heavy, crazy heavy flow, but it only lasted about 4 days (ahh the joys of medicine), which hasn't been common since I was on the pill (now almost two years ago). Other than that I have had a pretty normal cycle, some spotting starting while we were at Disney and ending when I had that weird stomach bug. I am crossing my fingers for this month (like usual), but we will see.

The election is ALMOST OVER! Two more days. I am so completely happy. Hopefully things die down - obviously we will discuss the new president and what they do right or wrong, but we won't have to listen to people trying to sell themselves and put down others as much. Sigh, it will be so nice.

Christmas is coming! Only about 53 more days! I can't wait. It's the same every year. It's my favorite holiday. We have started shopping a little bit. Just a few things here and there for people. Hopefully we won't have to pick up anything last minute. Cross your fingers.....

So as I said we have been busy lately. Two weekends ago we bought new car. A 2009 Saturn Aura. I like it quite a bit. It took me a few days though, I loved our Vue and was sad to have to turn it in. But it's turned out okay.
Last weekend we had our trip to Disney. It was so much fun! We had a blast. Went down to Anaheim on Friday night after work, went to Disneyland on Saturday, and then California Adventure on Sunday and drove home Sunday night. I wish we could go back already. It was decorated great for Halloween too. I love Disney. :-)
On Tuesday after returning A woke up feeling kinda sick, but soon felt better. I went to work and as the day wore on I started feeling HORRIBLE. It got worse and worse and close to 1pm I went home. Proceeded to lose my food in the two ways possible :-( for the next 2 days. Finally went back to work on Friday morning. It was the worst I felt in a long long time. And I hope not to feel that way again soon. Funny thing is --- girl barfing = girl pregnant --- everyone was asking if I was pregnant or not. How I wish it was that easy...........

We had a good weekend this weekend. Went shopping at Target and Kohl's yesterday and then had pizza and a movie at home, and then today I got up early and started dinner in the crock pot - beef stew, and made some bread for dinner. We did laundry and a little shopping again, Old Navy, BB&B, CostPlus, and Trader Joes. Then came home, undecorated from Halloween, had dinner and relaxed.
It was nice.

Tomorrow it's back to the grind. I am going to bed early tonight to catch up. We gained an hour today, but I didn't get any extra sleep so I am tired from a busy day. Can't wait until next Saturday. It's the Hallmark open house. I always get all my Christmas cards and some cute stuff from the store. It kinda makes me sad too, my mom and I used to always do that together. I miss spending time with her, especially on "our" days.
Love you Mom.

No comments: