Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another Wednesday

So time for a much needed update....

I got a raise! $1/hr, so not too shabby. I was pretty excited about it.

A and I are going to Disneyland next weekend, I am super excited. And as far as I know we are also going on a cruise in Jan with my parents. Got the time off, just need to get the cruise booked. Yippee! That helps with the stress level.

I baked some cookies last week, but I forgot to take pics so I wasn't able to put up the recipe. It's one of our favorite kinds though, so next time I make them I will get some and put it up. They are delicious.

I had my endometrial biopsy on Monday. I was pretty nervous going into it, but it wasn't THAT bad, about as bad as my HSG or a little bit less.
I went in at about 1:55p for my 2pm appt. They took me back and asked if I had a full bladder, too bad I didn't as I didn't know it was necessary. So I got to sit in the exam room for 30 min drinking three huge glasses of water to get that going. Then he did the procedure. It was painful for maybe 5 sec. I just tried to keep breathing. So now all we need are these results and maybe we can make a plan.

That's about it for now. I have been sick the last two days (along with A) so I am headed up to bed for some much needed rest.

No comments: