Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tired

Oh so tired. I am ready to go to bed and it's only 8:36 as I begin typing. This could partly be because of the 22 oz of beer that I had with a heavy dinner. Yeah that is probably it.

I have gotten into Facebook quite a bit lately. I check it at work a few times a day and again at night before I go to bed. The funny thing is, it's not even that exciting. I think one of the reasons that I check it at work is because the Nest is too time-consuming and I have been busy lately and it's quick to get on, check how things are, and sign back out. Anyway, I have a couple of applications going - MyFarm, MobWars, LilGreen Patch, and now YoVille. So it's fun to check those. I like MyFarm the best though.

Another interesting topic - yesterday was Election Day. I voted for Barack Obama, A voted for John McCain. Obama ended up winning the election - he is now the President Elect. He will be sworn into office in January. Hopefully he does the best job that he can do and help to turn this country around. I am not big into politics, not good at arguing or stating my opinion, as I don't really feel that I have much information to base it off of, but I think (crossing my fingers here) that this will be a good thing for our great nation.

Onto cycle news as always (seeing as how I use this blog to chart where I am and what we are doing doctor wise, it makes sense), I am on CD 22. I don't really have any syptoms (for the impending flow or the potential baby) so as of now I am holding out hope. Yeah I know, like normal huh? I should be hearing about my test results sometime soon I hope, so that should at least give us an idea of where to go if nothing else. I hate thinking and or talking about my cycles, as I feel like I jinx myself every month, but I have to be lucky sometime one would think.
My mom went to see my old OB/GYN the other day (we went to the same one) and mentioned to her where we are at and she said that she hopes it happens for us soon. I know this sounds strange to a lot of people, but I liked her a lot and I miss her as a doctor. I felt like she understood me and had my best interests at heart and wasn't shooting into the dark, she seemed like she always had a plan. Plus I trusted her. I wish I could have been able to go to her and tell her I was pregnant and have her deliver my baby. She preformed surgery on my mom and me and she was just wonderful. hmmm, someday huh? Well not someday she will deliver the baby, seeing as how we live 2500 miles away now, but maybe someday a baby.

Only 2 more days of work then I get to go to Hallmark. I am excited. Tonight we stopped at Walmart so I could pick up some things to send to my little brother as a care package. He should be pretty excited to receive it. A thought it was a good idea, so we bought some Mac n Cheese, some soup, Cheetos, Pringles, Sour Patch Kids, muffin mix, 3 little candles and some body wash. Hopefully he likes it and it helps him save a little bit of money for himself.

Well, like I said, I am totally exhausted. I am going to head to bed to read a bit and then crash. Nighty night!

No comments: