Wednesday, November 12, 2008

lost..........

Why is one sometimes surprised by something that they have been expecting to happen for months? I got a call from the doc today. He said that my results from my biopsy came back fine (so that is good, as he said - I have velcro, so my fertilized egg will stick to and implant in my uterus), but based on my clotting test (remember the 4 issues I had?) and the fact that I have endometriosis, I will have to have either an IUI or IVF to get pregnant. I know I am glossing over things right now. I am still in shock. Silly me huh? I should have expected this I know, but I think you always hope that everything will be okay. Anyway, he actually recommends moving onto IVF because he thinks I will have a better chance with that. It breaks my heart. Obviously I know that I am not the only person going through this and I am alive and healthy otherwise, but I feel broken. Aptly put I think. That's about it for tonight. I just can't think of anything else I don't really know what else to say.

No comments: