Wednesday, November 19, 2008

life goes on..

This is going to be a short one.
I made an appt with the doctor today for A and I to go in and talk to him this upcoming Monday.
I think we have kinda made the decision not to start much until Feb after we return from our cruise. Probably the best idea, and it gives a chance to save up some more money in order to do.. something.
I am tired lately. I have been going to bed later (for me) around 10:30 or so and I am really feeling the difference.
We cleaned the house tonight, so that makes me feel better.
We went to a friends party on Saturday night, we had a blast.
Talking about having a Christmas party like we used to back in MI, but I haven't quite decided yet.
Bouncing around from subject to subject I know, but I just wanted to check in real quick and post something, but I feel like I still don't have much to say.
I think a lot and I am trying to keep track of any questions I think of for the doc, but otherwise, just living life day to day. Nothing has really changed I guess............

No comments: