Sunday, March 22, 2009

BCP's started!

So I started my BCP's on Friday night. Two done, 20 or so more to go.

Thursday was a REALLY crappy day. I started my period in full force that day, and I am not joking. I actually had to go home because my tampon and my pantiliner gave up the ghost and I was a mess. How embarassing. It was (TMI here) clotting and just pouring out of me. I don't remember the last time it has ever been so bad. So I went home and decided to just stay in bed with a huge pad and a heating pad all afternoon. I caught up on the Grey's Anatomy that I have missed lately.

Yesterday I was pretty lazy. Okay, totally lazy. I laid in bed all day long. I finally got up around 4:30 because we were going to a bonfire at the beach. Turns out you can't have one from Dec-Mar so we ended up going back to our friends house and having dinner and playing Apples to Apples. I have given up drinking, hopefully for two years or so!, so I didn't drink last night. I let A and I told him I would be the DD. We had a good time.

Today I am not sure what we are going to do. A made me breakfast and then I laid in bed for a bit watching a stupid show. Then I called him up here and we, um. Well, you know :-) We also took a shower together, which I enjoy. So all in all it's been a pretty good morning.

I think we are grilling out tonight, burgers. Hopefully it stays sunny so we can. It's super windy, but it looks pretty out otherwise.
Gotta go though! Later

No comments: