Saturday, October 3, 2009

Anyway you want it.....

That's the way you need it............

We went to see Journey in concert last night. What a great show!! I wasn't sure how I would feel with their "new" lead singer, but he was really great and they put on a good show.

As for our cycle, we are moving along. I started my Lupr.on on Tuesday. Right side, three injects so far, so good. Left side, two injects so far, two bruises. Sigh, I thought I was good at shots, but my left side is not liking me all that much currently.

Tonight is my last night on BCP's (YES!!, hate them!!).

I am currently on my two lovely vaginal gels - the antifungal and the antibiotic. I hate them also. Suffice to say they are irritating and messy. Blech!

So we are moving right along. My first appt w/the RE is on Thursday. Please say some prayers that all is "quiet on the home front" and we can start our stims that day. I am hoping that once we get to that point I will start to get a little bit excited about this cycle because I am not quite there yet.

That's about all for now. We have a get together with friends tonight that I am looking forward too, and I am going to curl up with a good book for this afternoon and just relax. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say 'hi' and hoping your upcoming cycle goes well. I'll be following your progress and crossing my fingers for you (every little bit of luck helps doesn't it!). Look after yourself, it's such a tough time. :)

Flutterby918 said...

Thanks, egghunt, it's nice to have support!!