Friday, September 25, 2009

Onto IVF stuff

First off, now that I have vented, I want to apologize. I so wanted to do ICLW this month and I have been slacking because I was so sick. I am going to be a commenting diva this weekend to catch up, I promise!!

Recipe for pumpkin cookies is also coming soon. I just want to make some so I have pics!!

So I am on BCP's right now. I did my IV intralipds yesterday. It wasn't bad at all! Worst part? They forgot to tell me that I could take it out of the fridge an hour early, so it was pretty cold. I could feel it traveling up my arm and it made my skin cold to the touch. Weird huh?

Otherwise, did that (nurse came to my house!) and headed into hell....work, I mean work!!

Monday is the start of Lupron and I am excited to take one more step in the 2nd and SUCESSFUL cycle!

Did I mention I get to go see Journey in concert too?!? :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this cycle!

Anonymous said...

reading about the cold drugs made my skin crawl, they really should have told you you could take it out of the fridge first. How good of the nurse to come to your house though!