Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh the smells you can smell!

First off, I have to make mention of my friend Tarahville, she owns Heaven Scent Boutique. My H got me a gift for my birthday - 2 of her wonderful lotions and one of her sugar scrubs. They showed up in the mail today - handmade with my chosen scents - and they smell DIVINE. I cannot wait for my morning shower to use my sugar scrub. The hardest part is going to be figuring out which lotion to use afterwards!!

Tomorrow is my baseline appt. I am so nervous. Last cycle I went in for my baseline to find that I had a cyst and my RE almost cancelled my cycle. Luckily he sent me to have some b/w and we found that the cyst was not producing hormones so we were able to continue moving forward. I just don't want any of that this time. I just want everything to be quiet - no cysts, nice, thin lining. Just the perfect start.

I also have to ask my RE a question - he prescribed me Dex.amethasone, as he did last time, but it's not on my calendar, so I need to find out if he wants to me to start taking it w/stims as I did last time.

So cross your fingers, send good thoughts, lift up your prayers, whatever you do, that everything is good to go tomorrow and we can get moving. Here's to adding two more injections, Es.trace, and possibly dexamet.hasone to my concoction that already include, L.upron, baby aspirin, and folic acid. :) I am a walking pharmacy!

No comments: