Monday, October 19, 2009

Updates!!

Went in today for our last monitoring appt. Things are still looking great!! Looks like about 10 follies on the right side, 5 on the left side. All between 16-19. We did stims for the last time this morning. Trigger is tomorrow, sometime between 7pm and 2am and ER will be Thursday between 7am and 2pm, depending obviously on the exact trigger time which I will find out tomorrow.

I am excited. ER was pretty easy last time, hopefully it will be the same this time.

The hard part will be the time between ER and ET. I know that I will be anxious waiting to hear about our embryos and how they are growing and if they will make it.

I just hope that they do and that God looks out for them and helps nurture and grow them strong.

So, tomorrow is Lupr.on, Omnitr.ope, and trigger. Then no more shots.....until I start Heparin again. But it's all for a good outcome, I will do all I need to get a healthy baby.
Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Mamabear7 said...

Good luck on Thursday, I will be thinking about you!