Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wish me luck!

I have my interview with the school district tomorrow morning. I am stressing right now. I don't have a portoflio or anything to carry extra copies of my resume and a pad of paper in. I didn't have one at my last two professional interviews, but for some reason I feel like I need one for this interview. I just really want this job. For two reasons, I need to do something new. I am beyond bored at my current job and because I am so unhappy at my current job. My bosses are very difficult to work for and stress me on a daily basis (which as "everyone" says, isn't good for TTC. I know that we have other issues, but it's good to use as an excuse).

Anyway, so pray for me tomorrow around 9:10am PST. Thanks!

Been busy tonight otherwise....pruned some of my plants, cleaned off the front porch, cut A's hair, and....drank a beer. :) I think I am going to bed soon though. It's super early still, not even 8 yet, but I was exhausted and foggy feeling at work today and I want to be on the ball for this interview tomorrow. And I am tired! I need sleep! Right? Right!

Thanks to all the girls on the nest for the list of blogs they gave me today. It will give me something new to read. I appreciate it.

Alright, check list....pants ironed, shirt ironed, both hanging for tomorrow, alarm set, going to try and make myself look pretty......oo need to print off resume and then sleep..........check check.....zzzzzz

Okay, I am off. Night!

1 comment:

aphrodite2 said...

GOOD LUCK at your interview! I can totally relate to disliking one's current job, stressing over it, and needing a change. I hope you are offered the perfect job very soon!