Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Life sucks

That encompasses everything right? I understand, life isn't fair, but my blog is my place to bitch right? So I was flying high today, I thought I had a good interview (though again - I don't know why I always have to explain myself or my understanding further, but! - I do realize my "good interview' doesn't mean that someone wasn't better) and I was in a good mood, thinking about leaving my job, getting BENEFITS, PAID HOLIDAYS, AND PAID VACATION (if you can't tell these are things I do NOT have at my current, "professional", 40 hour a week job), and then this afternoon I made the mistake of checking my email.
Sorry, it says, thanks for coming in and interviewing, but........... you SUCK! We picked someone else. And not 10 minutes later, I get an email from another job I applied for saying, Thanks for sending your resume, but you SUCK, and there were lots better applicants so you aren't invited for an interview. Have a nice day.

So, there's that. No new job.

I just want to catch a break ya know? I feel like we made a mistake moving out here. I miss our families.
And on top of all that...........
My job sucks
I can't find a new one
We can't get pregnant
I don't really like the townhouse complex where we live
Etc, blah, etc, etc, blah........

Really, generally, I am a happy person. I am sure you can't tell by my blog, but it's true.
Right now I am self-medicating with a bottle of wine.
Things will get better right? There has to be some sunny sky behind all these clouds.

So anyway, maybe if I go to bed things will be rosier in the morning light. We will see...night all. Thanks for reading if you made it through my pity party!

No comments: