Sunday, June 14, 2009

And then it was over

So my cycle this time around, strange is all I can say about it. I am sure it is just out of whack because of my medicated cycle. Who knows? I spotted until yesterday, sometimes heavy enough for more than a pantiliner, but never red. Oh but wait, here she comes. This morning around 7 it began in full force. So at least it put me out of my misery in terms of wondering what was going on, but I could really just not have cramps EVER AGAIN and be supremely happy.
Doubt that's happening anytime soon though.

So today is cycle day (CD) 1 of a new cycle. Hopefully we get A's results this week and can start moving forward sometime soon.
Oh other news! I have an interview on Wednesday. Cross your fingers for me. It's with the school district. They hopefully, probably, offer insurance, paid time off, and holidays. All would be a HUGE bonus over what I have now. Plus it would be a new job, one that I might be happy at. So we will see. I am excited to at least be considered. Let's hope I make a good impression!

In other news, Thursday we went out for pizza. H came and our friend B met us down there too. We ate, had a beer and then went to another local pub and hung out for a few hours. Fun times.
Yesterday we didn't end up doing the surprise party. J wanted a "girls afternoon". We ended up going to a restaurant right next to the ocean, had some drinks, apps and just a good time. Called up A afterwards, went to see The Hangover. Actually really funny. Could be because I was buzzed, but still, I laughed a lot. Afterwards we went to J and H's, hung out, ordered pizza and had some drinks. All in all, a pretty good time.

Tomorrow is Monday. Blah, but that means only 2 days til my interview! Maybe my luck is changing!

No comments: