Monday, February 23, 2009

A week in the life of.........

Oh I am proud of myself! Only one week between posts. How sad huh? Well as an update - we have gone in, both gotten our blood work done, and I have all my meds ordered. My Repronex is coming from the UK (so weird!), the BCP's from a local pharmacy, and the rest (Lupron, HcG, etc, etc) from Encino, CA. So all over the place. The Repronex should be here sometime this week (I figured better for it to get here early, rather than arrive late) and the other stuff, less the BCP's, will ship on 3/16 and arrive on 3/17. I start BCP's on 3/20, so I figure my doc's office will call them in around that time.

Other than that, pretty quiet around these parts. My job is still as cruddy as ever. I have about zero patience left for the stupidity of my bosses. I find myself sitting at my desk and rolling my eyes all the time. Sad, but true. Thursday of this past week I went out w/some girlfriends. We are starting a new tradition of girls night out. It's becoming a standing occasion. We have done it the last 4 weeks now. It's super fun, though not that exciting. We go out to dinner, have some drinks and then head over to a local bar and listen to some live music. The only downside.... I have to work the next day and so does one of the other girls. Oh well, it's worth it! :-) As A says, I need to take advantage of it while I can. :-) :-)

This weekend was pretty uneventful. I went home early on Friday. I have been having these weird stomach issues - I eat, very little, and then I can't anymore. I feel so full of air that I can't fit anything else. And it hurts and it's super uncomfortable. I can't burp to relieve it either. Then later (like an hour or two) I am finally able to start burping and it tastes so HORRIBLE. My burps never taste so it's been really strange. I figure I will watch it and go to the doc if it doesn't get better. Hopefully it does though.
Otherwise, on Saturday we went out to lunch and then to a movie - "He's Just Not That Into You" (pretty good I thought! A was kinda so-so on it). Then that night I was invited to a Bunco party. We all wore Pj's (Breakfast at Tiffany's theme), at breakfast food, had mimosa's and played Bunco. It was my first time playing and it was pretty fun!
On Sunday we went out to lunch, ran some errands and then relaxed the rest of the day.
Today was a typical Monday, but at least it is almost done.

Anyway, I am going to get going, gotta check for jobs some more and then House is on! Night.

No comments: