Thursday, September 1, 2011

How about a lighthearted post?!

Let's not be so serious for a moment, k?
I post, when I do post, about all the serious stuff in my life, I guess. Which makes sense as this blog started out as a way to document and talk about my IF issues and feelings.
But! We have transitioned.

And I have news!!
I got promoted!!! Granted, this job is not my dream job, it's only a part-time job, but!! I got promoted. It comes with a $1.12 (wheee!!) raise, and more responsibilities (boo, lol!)
Sadly, I could have been promoted a lot earlier than this. It's based on classes that you take, and I had everything except one done. I tried to take this class in December and was denied by my manager because we were short-staffed and it was during the holidays. Then I tried to take it on February 24th (the day before my due date, ha!), but I had baby C on 2/14, so.....
Then I tried to take it in May. C had a fever that day, so.......
And finally. FINALLY! I was able to take it in August. (It's only offered quarterly). And I was finished with the classes I needed. So I took my follow-up test, passed, and was duly promoted.
Woot woot!
And tonight? I made some delicious zucchini bread with this recipe.
Verdict?
YUM!!

No comments: