Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

I need to have my beta drawn!! Need!!

But, at the same time, I love the idea of being pregnant, and while I hope that my beta doesn't dash it, in that aspect, I don't mind waiting.

My dad just left this morning to head back to Michigan. So the wait is a little bit harder now. I can't stop thinking about every twinge, whereas when he was here, we stayed pretty busy and I didn't dwell as much.

As for "symptoms" or whatever you want to call them, they are as follows: My boobs are "huge" (for me, seeing as how I am a definite member of the itty bitty titty committee) and sore. My lower back has been hurting off and on pretty much everyday since transfer. About 3 days in I felt a weird localized pain in my uterine area (hoping it was implantation) and starting yesterday I have had weird "pulses" of pain in my uterus. Still feel like I could start my period at any minute, so all of these could be nothing, just side effects from the drugs, but I am praying otherwise.

Trying to have faith in God and my little babies. My brother texted me a wonderful text on the day of transfer (I wrote and said, Transfer is complete! Now we wait and pray), May God complete what He has already begun. It brought tears to my eyes and I kept repeating it to myself.

Will update with results..........................keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: