Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tired tired tired

So sick of this freaking cold. I think I am finally starting to get over it. I got it, what? Two weeks ago I think? It started out as a realy bad sore throat, started feeling better from that and then my sinuses started draining and I got all congested and coughing. It's been lovely. My voice is in and out, my head feels all full. Sigh.

Light at the end of the tunnel!! 4 more days til we see my parents, 5 til we cruise. *relieved sigh* Yippee I cannot wait. I get on FB everyday and write on each of their walls with a countdown. I know they are ready to get away from the cold. It's been crazy warm here this week. In the 80's everyday. So nice. Really prepping me for the cruise. Just imagine, turquoise blue water, balmy ocean breeze, sun. It will be so nice.

I am in the middle of my cycle. Hope blossoms, like always. The other night I had a friend over, went up to bed, dead tired, still drunk, woke up A asked him if he was up for it, did the deed, passed out. Kind of embarrassing, but pleasant at the same time. We will see if drunken canoodling does anything more than sober.

Waiting to find out if we are going out tonight - a friend has a friend in a band and I guess they are playing tonight - we might go watch. We will see.

No comments: