Friday, May 7, 2010

Our little embies

One year ago today we woke up excited.

One year ago today we left the house, telling our furbabies that when we got home that night Momma was going to be pregnant.

One year ago today I got one of the most difficult calls of my life.

One year ago today was the day that we found out that our beautiful little embryos had arrested in the night. That our 5 beautiful little babies were gone. That before they even had a chance, they were taken away from us.

I took and still do take comfort in the fact that God is looking after them, that it just wasn't the right time for them or for us.

But it hurt. Badly.

So today is hard.

But it'll get better.

5 comments:

Barb said...

I'm so sorry sweetie. That's a difficult anniversary to remember. ((hugs)) ~Babsie
PS - I tried to page you on the IF board, but I think we keep missing eachother. I'll send you a mess on FB :)

Katie said...

I'm so sorry for this hard anniversary. Just want you to know I'm thinking of you

jeanna said...

so sorry sweet lady, these anniversaries are so hard

Kristen said...

I'm so sorry you've hit this one year anniversary. ***hugs***

Flutterby918 said...

Thanks, ladies, I truly appreciate your kind thoughts and words.