Saturday, January 23, 2010

OMG, I am so hungry!

And my a$$ hurts!! That would be from the PIO and estrogen injects - 2 in one side last night, boo - but it's all worth it because it means...........we were given the go-ahead!! We are on for this cycle.
Transfer is scheduled for this upcoming Tuesday, so my new request would be this: If you pray, please pray that our embryos thaw well and start thriving again. I just want to give them a chance, I just want to give our babies a chance. I truly hope that God gives us that opportunity.

I started my Hepa.rin injects yesterday too. Those are kind of painful and the make my belly bruise worse than my Lu.pron ever did. I already have one small bruise and two red injection marks. Fun, stuff, this all is!

Other good news....my dad will be here Thursday. I am amazed that I will get to be "pregnant" while one of my parents is in town. :)

This is going to be a good week. It will.

It will.

And with that, I am STARVING...off to find something to eat. :)

1 comment:

Lacey Donahue said...

I am crossing fingers for some thriving embabies!!